· Wash your hands!
If you cannot get soap and water and need a transportable alcohol-based virus-fighter, here’s a
Homemade recipe for homemade hand sanitizer:
– 2/3 cup of 91% alcohol
– 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
– Optional: a few drops of your favorite calming essential oil (like lavender) mix and place in the container.
· Get plenty of sleep.
· Exercise Moderately.
· Reduce Stress with Meditation and Relaxation Work
· Stay Positive
· Eat an anti-inflammatory diet and avoiding dairy products.
· Don’t smoke- The virus attacks the respiratory cilia cells, which are already damaged by smoking.
Supplements suggested for optimal help to keep yourself healthy during this time:
· Vitamin D 1000iu-2000iu a day
· Selenium 200mcg a day
· Vitamin C 1000mg a day
· Vitamin A 10,000iu a day
· Zinc recommended dosage
In addition for the last few decades as an antiviral preventive, Monolaurin (glycerol monostearate) has been used. It’s been used for mono, shingles, influenza, other coronaviruses and more. Recommended dosage (600mg for adults and 300mg for kids daily).